Thursday, November 10, 2005

Not a leaf falls, but He knows it... [6:59]

One thinks we can hide our sins from the eye of the public however Allah (swt) knows what is in the hearts. I decided to write about a situation that occurred to me the last Jummah of Ramadan. The day was sweet and quiet I really believed that it was Lailatul Qadr just by seeing how fresh the day had started. I was taking the Go bus back from university and was waiting for the bus I take at square one via home. I decided that since it was Ramadan I might as well bust out my mushaf and read Surah Kahaf on the spot… the bus was coming in about 15 minutes and when it’s Jummah and Ramadan the schedule is kind of tight and I had to go for a family iftar that day. I started to read when to the corner of my eye I could see a girl leaning on a guy while they were making out. I thought to myself, here I am reading the words of Allah (swt) and these non-muslims are smooching up…Well I was wrong to my surprise they both saw me and turned facing me and I recognized both faces from the Masjid… The sister who I knew from a long time who wears a Hijab was not wearing a Hijab and the brother whose father I know from the masjid was just red in the face looking at me… the sister took a few seconds to recognize me because I now have a beard and then she kinda hid behind the brother and she comes from a very respected family in the community…
Subhanllah I was thinking these people on a Jummah in Ramadan at a Public bus stop in Square 1 making out and the sister not wearing her Hijab…I was thinking how sick can one be and how much can one lower ones heart to the point of almost leaving this religious out of lust truly one top of that in public “stupidity” …These individuals weren’t smart enough to hide it but even if they did Allah (swt) would know what is in there hearts and they did it in public so now I know the sin they committed I know about…I believe that you can hide from the people but you cant hide from Allah (swt)…Oh People of the beautiful path we are being hit with enemies from within our hearts lets fight and move them out… I don’t know how much more a Muslim sister and brother can lower themselves but that was enough for me..

This deen came to clean the dirty, This deen came to bring purpose to life, To bring truth to life, To bring justice, harmony and security. This deen came to abolish slavery from the evil cancers the western media infiltrates our innocent youth with… This deen came to revive the thugs, This deen came to help us not to oppress us…This deen came to cleanse the heart of its evil and This deen came with the most pure of creation Muhammad (Saw) with amazing women like Ummul Momineen Ayesha Siddiqui (RA)... We have left this deen for our desires... our desires will fade but our actions will not..

Our heart will stop but its deeds will not, our book will dry but its words wont erase... you can hide from the human eye but you can’t hide from Allah (swt) The all aware the powerful, the giver and taker of life... The death is a reality what more proof does one need?...”Every soul shall taste death” what more convincing of death does one need?...Hold on to the deen and try your best not to sin...because all sin will be accounted for and Allah (swt) knows what is in the hearts of man and in the heavens and in the earth not a leaf falls but he knows it, He is all aware, all powerful and all praise is only for him...May Allah (swt) forgive us and save us all Amen.
"Whether ye hide what is in your hearts or reveal it, Allah knows it all: He knows what is in the heavens, and what is on earth. And Allah has power over all things.” Al-Imran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home