Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Fa Man Tashabaha Be Qowmin Fahuwa Minhum

In the Name of Allah the most merciful. The creators of the heavens and earth, and the giver and taker of Life. Alhamdulillah this week has been amazing. School is going well and I have been doing well overall Alhamdulillah. I have been sad of the fact that Ramadan is gone but Alhamdulillahi ala kuli haaal the test kicks in now.

I have been reading this book it’s called “Fa man tashabah be qowmin fahuwa minhum” ("WHOEVER IMITATES A GROUP THEN HE IS FROM AMONGST THEM")Alhamdulillah I finished it today. Its really scary how much we follow away from the Sunnah of the Prophet (Saw) but yeah is was totally a wake up call other then that everything’s pretty much the same. Inshallah I’m hoping to get the youth at the Masjid this Friday night or maybe even Saturday night and me and the brothers are putting together a nice program Inshallah. However currently things are just up in the air for now. Alahmdulillah we got about 60 guys now that are ready to come out so it should be pretty chilling Inshallah we can take up to 60 for now we just want to start small but that’s whats up for now…

I have to speak at an Eid Dinner tomorrow and I have no idea what I’m going to talk about so yeah that’s kind of what’s on my mind. Inshallah something always comes to mind. I’m thinking of “Ramadan is gone so now what?” But Allah (Swt) knows best I tend to never keep my thoughts for more then a few days. Inshallah this Qiyam I’m thinking for the entertainment session to make another comedy movie but Inshallah ill think of something soon… I was thinking like a Nasheed musical its kind of different never really been attempted before…but yeah…I just kinda think the stand up comedy thin 3 Qiyams in a row has been amazing so we need some change…Inshallah its just a way that the brothers can come to the masjid Friday night and not be at a club…Alhamdulillah its been going well…

Allah (Swt) is just blessing us Alhamdulillah…other then that just make Dua…If your reading this jazkhallah khair I appreciate it … take care and make Dua…I will Inshallah post Tomorrows speech up so I can get some feedback…anyways ignore the trillion spelling mistakes….

Walsalama alaiakauam

P.S: Please Make Dua for my Friends Father he had a surgery may Allah (Swt) make it easy on him and his family. Ameen

1 Comments:

Blogger Farzeen Mahmud said...

Allahumma ameen...insha Allah, he'll be okay.

Nice blog. :thumbup:

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home